In recognition of the importance of personal information, AK Technos Co., Ltd.
(hereinafter referred to as "AKT") declares the measure plan about suitable protection and use. In addition, AKT releases the following manner.
- Act on the Protection
- AKT strictly observes the Act on the Protection of personal information and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Collection of Personal information
- AKT uses the righteous manner with the law to collect personal information only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent.
- Purpose use of Personal information
- While specifying the use purpose, except for the case where it sets by law etc, AKT
intends to use personal information for the following purposes
・Responses to inquires.
・Sending information about products, services or events.
・Execution of contracts.
- Providing of Personal information to Third party
- Personal information collected by AKT shall not be provided to third parties without
prior express consent of the customers, except as required by law or regulation.
However, AKT shall release it if needed to whom concluded a business tie-up or security protection agreement. In that case, AKT superintends appropriately so that disclosure of personal information may not be carried out and re-offer etc.
- Management of Personal information
- AKT manages and protects personal information severely. AKT will take necessary and appropriate security control measures In order to avoid loss, damage, modification or leakage of private information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and suitable security countermeasures are implemented
- Disclosure, Correction, Suspension and deletion of Personal information
- AKT responds to the request to disclose, correct, suspend or delete the personal information upon verifying the customer’s request
- From time to time AKT may revise the Personal information Protection Policy to better protect customers’ personal information and to comply with changes in the applicable laws and regulations.